Alumna Travel Academy is part of CAMAS a French International group founded in 2001 in order to meet the professional demand in terms of professional Education and Training, for the Aviation and Airport industry as well as languages and Academic Vocational Training. For more than a decade, the group has been working closely with active professionals to deliver high-quality vocational education.
Today, the group owns 21 physical training centers worldwide in: France, China, Malta, Mauritius, Morocco, Tunisia, and Turkey. CAMAS is growing rapidly and is now a leader in vocational training solutions.
DISCOVER CAMAS TRAINING
- 24 training centers
- 30,000 people trained every year
- 3,000 people hired by our partners
- 300 trainers
- Certified & Accredited IATA ATS & ATC, ICAO TrainAir Plus Full Member,
- French Civil Aviation, SGS
- Present in the Top Performing IATA Authorized Training Center since 2012
- A dedicated e-learning platform for both individuals & professionals
- Videoconferencing & virtual classroom solutions for distance learning
- An international network of partners worldwide.