- Quality education at international standards in English.
- Internationally recognized undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Education in line with the American Credit System.
- Qualified faculty members at international standards.
- On-campus education with a wide range of facilities.
- Affordable tuition fees and moderate living expenses.
- Excellent facilities for social, cultural and sports activities.
- Medical insurance, provided by the government of North Cyprus.
- Transport, shops and entertainment are close at hand.
- Accommodation on campus and around the city.
Compared to more popular Study Abroad Destinations around the world, Cyprus has a lower number of international students, this makes study much more interaction between students and the instructor. With international students from over 25 countries including India, Nigeria, Russia, china and many others, students are guaranteed to have a very multi-cultural experience.
The official Languages in Cyprus are Greek and Turkish. International students should note that, because Cyprus was a British Colony, most of the population is multilingual and English is commonly spoken as a second language. The University of Nicosia as well as other Universities in Cyprus use English as the official language of instruction and administration. Foreign or International students can easily navigate the university, the community, and travel throughout Cyprus.
AREA: 9 251 km2
POPULATION: 1 170 125 inhabitants.
CAPITAL: Nicosia: inhabitants.
TYPE OF SYSTEM: Republic
CURRENCY: Euro (€)
OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: Greek, Turkish