THE STUDENT QMS
- We have a joint interview with the academic institution and each candidate to ensure suitability and direction; if Suitable
- We check Financial stability
- We verified and have notarized all documents related to past education locally to ensure that these are not tampered with and that they are taken from the stated institution with the correct recorded grade
- All our invitations from the academic institution have been and will be apostolated at the Minister of Foreign Affairs in Malta to ensure that these are authentic and unless presented by the student this way they should not be accepted if they state that they are coming from us
- We ensure that accommodation is secured for the student prior to applying for a Visa and that funds are available for the student to be able to sustain themselves during his study period in Malta.
- Before sending these over we ensure that all documentation has been verified and checked
- A representative will be assigned and will welcome new candidates at the airport for an induction.
- We also have put in place a process whereby the student is monitored throughout their stay.
- We will follow up with the local academic institution with a directive to notify us if any classes are missed by the candidate so that we can understand the problem and assist the student to get back on track.
- A monthly meeting will be held with the student to ensure that the social and physical wellbeing is being maintained.
- We also offer assistance with Internships and Job placements part-time or otherwise as required and within the boundaries of the law
- We assist where possible in obtaining Grants and or scholarships
Application for student visas
When applying for a student visa, we assist with all the necessary information and documents as the Maltese Embassy will not consider half complete applications. The following list provides students with all the necessary documentation list will need to assist with the VISA application:
- Your completed application form
- Your up-to-date and valid passport/travel document – two free pages
- Two identical colour passport photos that must be from the last six months and adhere to the Embassy’s photographic requirements.
- Student Status Letter from your university, College or academic institution / faculty.
- Proof of travel insurance to cover the duration of your visit. The insurance company will provide you with a certificate to include in your application
- Police Conduct and clearance
- Medical Record of immunizations / Health Check
- Educational Certificate with the Grades obtained
- English level preferable tested with a good level
- Proof of travel plans (flight, ferry or train bookings). The Maltese Embassy insists that you must have pre-booked your travel before you apply for your visa.
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of financial means. You should have approximately €30 per day available. Bank statements, wage slips from the last 3 months or travellers cheques with the relevant amounts are necessary to prove you meet the financial requirements.
- Schengen visas require an application fee. This charge can vary, so it is best to check with the Maltese Embassy to confirm the actual amount and the method of payment. This can be done through the Embassy website.
- Photocopies of all the documents provided (you need to send both originals and photocopies to the embassy).
All these documents are verified and checked by LOVE STUDY (Malta) before submission to the embassy.